The Greek Computer Society (EPY) and the Computer Engineering & Informatics Department of University of Patras are organizing the 11th Panhellenic Conference on Informatics (PCI 2007) at Patras, Greece, during 18-20 of May 2007. Conference Venue: Conferences' Center of University Campus, Rio, Patras.
The PCI is a biannual event established by EPY. The 1st conference took place at Athens (1984), the 2nd at Thessaloniki (1988), the 3rd at Athens (1991), the 4th at Patras (1993), the 5th at Athens (1995), the 6th at Athens (1997), the 7th at Ioannina (1999), the 8th at Nicosia/Cyprus (2001), the 9th at Thessaloniki (2003), and the 10th at Volos (2005).
The conference will run in parallel sessions, with invited talks, research & case study tracks, workshops tutorials and panels. Authors are invited to submit:
- research papers in any general area of Computer Science & Engineering: Data Bases, Work Flow and Data mining Algorithms and Complexity
- Computer and Sensor Networks Computer/Sensor Hardware and Architecture
- Operating Systems Human-Computer Interaction
- Graphics, Visualization, Multimedia AI / Knowledge bases
- Image and Video Processing Management of Energy Grids
- Software Engineering Computational Science
- Signal Processing and Communications Languages and Speech Processing
- Bioinformatics Grid and Cluster Computing
- Information Systems Wearable and Mobile Computing
- Computer Security Information Retrieval